Thursday 23 July 2009


This is the next trip. It starts in two days. After around six months of planning, I think the reality of it sunk in around two days back. The schedule is already outdated slightly, but here's an idea of what to expect. We'll be travelling with our friends Logic Problem from North Carolina. They've gone all out with planning this, and putting up with our disorganization.
We are doing approx 25 gigs in 22 days currently, more may be added. Coupled with some truly gnarly drives, the trip is probably going to be exhausting, to say the least. 12 of us will be travelling in one vehicle. Out of the six people in our party, four of us have had to quit our jobs for this to happen, my last day is tomorrow and I'm glad to go, and definitely not worrying about how I'm going to pay my rent and bills next month, not at all. At least we'll be in the same boat.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time & remind me to ask you how it went when you get back :-)

    ReplyDelete